Terms of Service
These Subscriber TERMS OF SERVICE (“Terms of Service”) constitute a binding contract between you (“Subscriber” or “Customer” or “you”) and Cortexa Limited (“[the Company”), regarding the terms under which Cortexa Limited will provide Subscriber with access to the Services.
BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON MARKED “I ACCEPT”, SUBSCRIBER SIGNIFIES ITS AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“Acceptance”). Subscriber agrees that its assent, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if it had been personally signed by Subscriber. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms of Service are intended to supersede any provisions of applicable law, which might otherwise limit their enforceability or effect, because they were entered into electronically. Please print a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference.
- “Effective Date”– refers to the date that Cortexa Limited confirms Subscriber’s right to use the Subscription Website, Public Website or Application.
- “Module Content”– refers to the files (documents, photos, and so on) that an author may use during the applicable course.
- “Free Trial”– refers to a temporary right to use the Subscription Website or Application at no charge during the permissible Free Trial period and in accordance with any applicable terms, including, but not limited to, Acceptance of these Terms of Service. A Free Trial may or may not require the insertion of credit/debit card information.
- “Premium Content”– means the Exercise Files and the Standard Content offering within the Subscription Website.
- “Public Website”– means any Website or portion of a Website that is available for use by any person without the need to be a Subscriber.
- “Services”– means the Public Website, the Subscription Website, the Application, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, the Standard Content, the Exercise Files, and any documentation pertaining to the foregoing).
- “Standard Content”– refers to content within the Subscription Website that does not include the Module Content.
- “Subscriber”– also referred to as “Learner”, refers to an individual/entity/ organisation/institution that has the right to access the Subscription Website via a Subscription Fee (“Paid Subscription”), Free Trial, or other basis. A Subscriber must be at least 18 years of age or, as applicable, the age of majority in the country or other jurisdiction in which the Subscriber resides (and if a minor, have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to access the Subscription Website), and possess the legal right and ability to enter into binding contracts. Furthermore, a Subscriber may be an ‘Individual’ or ‘Multi-User’ Subscriber as follows:
- ‘Individual Subscriber,’refers to a Subscription by one individual only (“Individual Subscription”); or
- “Authorised End Users”, refers to the Constituents of the Multi-User Subscriber. The number of Authorised End Users under any single Multi-User Subscription may not exceed the number of permitted seats paid under the Subscription (“Maximum Seats”). The Authorised End User’s identifier must not be of a generic nature. An example of a unique identifier is firstname.lastname@example.org; examples of generic identifiers include the following: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Site Administrator”means the administrator designated by the Multi-User Subscriber who has reporting access and management tools and who may substitute Authorised End Users not to exceed the number of Maximum Seats.
- Subscriber agrees on behalf of itself and its Authorised End Users, where applicable, to treat password, usernames, and other security information (“Authentication Information”), as confidential and to not provide any other person with access to the Subscription Website or portions of it using Subscriber’s (or the Authorised End User’s) Authentication Information. Subscriber will notify Cortexa Limited immediately of any unauthorised access to, or use of, Authentication Information. Cortexa Limited has the right to disable any Subscriber or Authorised End User access to the Services at any time, in its sole discretion [for any or no reason, including] if, in Cortexa’s opinion, Subscriber and/or Authorised End User has violated any provision of these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- “Subscription”– refers to a right to use the applicable portion of the Subscription Website as a Subscriber under a Paid Subscription, Free Trial, or other form of right and/or fee to access the Subscription Website.
- “Subscription Term”– means the period of time that a Subscriber may utilize the applicable portion of the Subscription Website.
- “Subscription Website”– means the applicable portion of the Website (i.e., Premium Content or Standard Content or any portion thereof), that is available only to a Subscriber.
- “Virus”means any item or device (including any software, code, file or program) which is designed to prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any program or data, including the reliability of any program or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the program or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, trojan horses, viruses and other similar things or devices.
- “Website”– means all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in Cortexa‘s website located https://www.cortexa.co.uk/ (or such other web address notified by Cortexa Limited to Subscribers at any time), and includes the entirety of both the Subscription Website and the Public Website.
2) INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Cortexa Limited is a company incorporated in England. Its registered Office is Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN16 8NQ
3) SUBSCRIBER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, Subscriber will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access that portion of the Subscription Website applicable to the Subscription type. By agreeing to grant such access, Cortexa Limited does not obligate itself to maintain the Website, or to maintain it in its present form. Cortexa Limited may upgrade, modify, change or enhance the Services and convert a Subscriber to a new version thereof at any time in its sole discretion, to the extent that this is not detrimental to Subscriber’s use of the Services and on reasonable prior notice to Subscriber (unless the change is of critical business importance or outside Cortexa’s control, in which case Cortexa Limited will explain the reason for the changes as soon as is reasonably practicable).
- Subscriber agrees to abide by any rules or regulations that Cortexa Limited publishes with respect to conduct of Subscribers and other users of the Website, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. Cortexa Limited reserves the right to deny a Subscriber and/or an Authorised End User access to the Subscription Website if, in Cortexa’s sole discretion, Subscriber and/or Authorised End User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- Subscriber accepts that Cortexa Limited in its sole discretion may, but has no obligation to, monitor the Services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- Subscriber promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself and its Authorised End Users (in the case of Multi-User Subscriptions) that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- If you are a Multi-User Subscriber, you promise to obtain any and all consents required by law, including, but not limited to, (i) consent to transfer personally identifiable information of your Authorised End Users, and your representatives, to the United Kingdom, if applicable, (ii) consent to compile reports as to usage of the Services by your Authorised End Users and provide such reports to you, and (iii) any other consents that may be required in order for us to provide the Services to you and your Authorised End Users. You promise to obtain necessary consents from all relevant bodies including your Authorised End Users, from the parents or legal guardians of your Authorised End Users (where necessary), and from other applicable individuals.
4) AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE.
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold Cortexa liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by Cortexa‘s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The Services are owned by Cortexa Limited, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Subscriber or Authorised End User, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by Cortexa.
- The Cortexa Limited name, Cortexa logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of Cortexa or its affiliates or licensors. Subscriber may not use such marks without the prior written permission of Cortexa. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6) COMPANY OBLIGATIONS.
Cortexa Limited will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the Services to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by Cortexa, including, but not limited to, any Force Majeure Event (as defined below). The foregoing undertaking shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance caused by use of the Services contrary to Cortexa‘s instructions, or modification or alteration of the Services by any party other than Cortexa. If the Services are in non-conformance with the foregoing undertaking, Cortexa Limited will, at its expense, use all reasonable commercial endeavours to correct any such non-conformance promptly, or provide Subscriber with an alternative means of accomplishing the desired performance.
7) FEES AND PAYMENT.
- Subscription Fee. Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Services that it wishes to access for the applicable Subscription Term (“Subscription Fee”). Cortexa Limited reserves the right to change the Subscription Fee with respect to a Renewal Term with prior written notification. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Free Trial. If Subscriber cancels a Free Trial before it expires, Subscriber’s credit/debit card will not be charged. If Subscriber does not cancel before expiration of the Free Trial, Subscriber will automatically be enrolled in the appropriate membership (depending on Subscriber’s Free Trial sign-up choice), and Subscriber’s credit/debit card will be billed accordingly.
- Payment Details. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. Where Subscriber has elected in agreement with Cortexa to pay by invoice, all fees due under this Agreement are payable on the due date, or thirty (30) days from receipt of an invoice, whichever is the later. At Cortexa’s option, interest charges may be added to any overdue amounts at the rate of 1.0% per month, or the highest rate permitted under applicable law, whichever is higher. Payments by Subscriber will thereafter be applied first to accrued interest and then to the principal unpaid balance. Any legal fees, court costs, or other costs reasonably and properly incurred in collection of overdue accounts shall be paid by Subscriber. If payment of fees is more than 30 days overdue, in addition to all other remedies available under this Agreement, at law or equity, Cortexa shall have the option to suspend provision of the Service and/or Support Services and/or terminate this Agreement upon notice in writing to Subscriber.
- Where fees are paid by credit/debit card, Subscriber agrees to provide Cortexa with valid, up-to-date and complete card, contact and billing details. Subscriber further authorizes Cortexa to bill such debit/credit card on the Effective Date (and corresponding Renewal Dates, if appropriate) for the Subscription Fee due for the Subscription Term (and Renewal Term). If, for any reason, Subscriber’s credit/debit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the Services, Subscriber agrees that Company may, at its option, suspend or terminate Subscriber’s subscription to the Services and require Subscriber to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to Cortexa.
- Cortexa may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts. Subscriber agrees that until its subscription to the Service is properly terminated, it will continue to accrue charges for which it remains responsible, even if it does not use the Service. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, Subscriber agrees to reimburse Cortexa for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are stated in Great Britain Pounds.
- Taxes. Subscriber is responsible for all applicable sales, use, transfer or other taxes and all duties, whether international, national, state, or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed by reason of the transaction contemplated hereby, excluding, however, income taxes on profits which may be levied against Cortexa.
8) TERM AND TERMINATION.
- General Subscription. Subscriber may subscribe to the Services for the applicable term of the specific Subscription commencing on the Effective Date (“Initial Term”). Thereafter, the Subscription will renew automatically on the corresponding anniversary date (“Renewal Date”) of the Effective Date (each a “Renewal Term”, and collectively with the Initial Term, the “Subscription Term”), until Subscriber notifies Company of its intention not to renew prior to the end of the then-current term.
- Free Trial Subscription. Subscriber may cancel a Free Trial at any time before it expires by following the relevant instructions. Continuance of the Subscription beyond the expiration of the Free Trial will incur the relevant fee.
- Termination. Cortexa reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Services for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. Subscriber will have no further rights to access the Subscription Website. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
- Individual Subscription Termination (applicable only to residents of a member country within the European Union). If you are an Individual Subscriber who is a resident of a European Union member country, then in addition to any other rights under these Terms of Service, you may cancel any Subscription for any reason during the fourteen (14) day period from the Effective Date by submitting a cancellation request through Customer Service. If you do so, and with respect to any paying Subscription, Company may, but is not obligated to, charge you a proportionate amount of the Subscription Fee for the part of the Subscription that you have used.
Subscriber agrees to maintain the confidentiality of Cortexa’s Confidential Information. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Confidential Information” means all portions of the Services, including but not limited to, the Subscription Website.
10) THIRD PARTY LINKS OR INFORMATION.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to Company. Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Company. A Subscriber that leaves this Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
11) DISCLAIMERS OF STATEMENTS/WARRANTIES.
SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT ITS OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THEM MAKES ANY STATEMENT, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CORTEXA LIMITED, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM PROMISES THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET SUBSCRIBER’S NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. CORTEXA LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS, INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
12) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- COMPANY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER FOR WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR CORTEXA TO EXCLUDE OR ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY.SECTION 12 (B) APPLIES TO MULTI-USER SUBSCRIBERS:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CORTEXA, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT CORTEXA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THE FOREGOING, SUBSCRIBER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND CORTEXA AND ITS AFFILIATE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID BY SUBSCRIBER TO CORTEXA IN SUBSCRIPTION FEES DURING THE TWO (2) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE OR (II) TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, INDEMNIFICATION OR OTHERWISE. THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. SUBSCRIBER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE SERVICES BY SUBSCRIBER AND/OR ITS AUTHORISED END USERS.
SECTION 12 (C) APPLIES TO INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBER RESIDENTS OF A EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER COUNTRY:
- IN NO EVENT WILL CORTEXA, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES (WHERE CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES MEANS LOSS ARISING AS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE MAIN LOSS), WHICH ARE NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH MAIN LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; (II) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (III) LOSS OF PROFITS; (IV) LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR (V) LOSS OF DATA.
Subscriber agrees to compensate and defend fully Cortexa, its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by Subscriber of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of Subscriber under this Agreement.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
Except, for any provisions determining the primary contractual obligations of Subscriber and Cortexa Linited hereunder, Cortexa Linited has the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in business needs including, but not limited to, changes in features and functionality, changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in system capabilities. Changes are effective immediately upon posting and Subscriber’s continued use of any of the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that Subscriber accepts and agrees to the changes, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Subscriber may not transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part. Cortexa may transfer these Terms of Service and/or subcontract some or all of its obligations hereunder at any time.
Subscriber acknowledges that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of these Terms of Service may cause Cortexa irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, Cortexa may seek an injunction to prevent Subscriber from taking any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and Cortexa Limited may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which Cortexa may be entitled at law or in equity.
18) GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE.
English law shall apply to the terms of this Agreement and each party submits to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
THE PRECEDING PROVISION REGARDING VENUE DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBER RESIDENT IN A MEMBER COUNTRY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, YOU MAY MAKE A CLAIM IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU RESIDE.
Legal notices may be sent to email@example.com (if by email), or, if Subscriber is in the United Kingdom, to Cortexa Limited, Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8NQ. Notices to Subscribers may be sent either to the email address supplied in Subscriber’s account or to the address supplied by Subscriber as part of its registration data. In addition, Cortexa Limited may broadcast notices or messages through the Website to inform of changes to the Website or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to Subscriber to the extent permitted by applicable law. Any notices or communication under these Terms of Service will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication (a) on the delivery date if delivered personally to the party; (b) two business days after deposit with a commercial overnight carrier, with written verification of receipt; (c) five business days after the mailing date, if sent by mail, return receipt requested; (d) on the delivery date if transmitted by email; or within three (3) days after Cortexa Limited posts a notice on the Website.
20) FORCE MAJEURE.
Cortexa Limited will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Cortexa’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, restrictions of law, regulations, orders, or other governmental directives, labour disputes, acts of God, third party mechanical or other equipment breakdowns, terrorist attacks, fire, explosions, fibre optic cable cuts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, Internet failures or delays, storms or other similar events.
23) NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES.
No person or entity not a party to these Terms of Service will be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of these Terms of Service or any provision hereof.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
25) WAIVER AND AMENDMENT.
If Cortexa fails to insist upon strict performance of Subscriber’s obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if Cortexa Limited fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under these Terms of Service, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve Subscriber from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by Cortexa Limited of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by Cortexa of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to Subscriber in writing.
26) COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 1st June, 2021
Company number 04325377