EMEA Totara User Conference
The EMEA Totara User Conference will take place in London on 15 & 16 May 2019 at Glaziers Hall, bringing together the Totara Community from a wide variety of organisations and sectors to collaborate and learn from each other’s experiences.
The Totara User Conference isn’t just limited to current users – it’s designed for anyone looking for flexible learning solutions. All learning professionals with an interest in Totara are invited to secure their spot today.
You’ll learn from other organisations that are using Totara open technology products in fresh and engaging ways, sharing practical advice you can take home and action. There will be plenty of time for networking so you can get to know other learning professionals with shared interests too.
It’s also a chance to hear from the Totara Team about product innovations, and ways to make the most of your Totara Community membership.
Key Elements from Day One.
- Lori Niles-Hofmann: The Learner Social Contract – The pressure on employees to learn, unlearn, and be agile in today’s market is immense. Knowledge and skills are no longer just the tools of business outcomes and profitability. They can be the difference between employability or redundancy.
- Product update: A look at what’s new and what’s next (gen) on the Totara product roadmap.
- Creating a first class user experience
- Totara Community: your opportunity to learn and share
- Product focus: Totara Perform
- Panel discussion
- Future Trends: Learning and Development in Humanitarian Context
- Customer success stories: Breakout Groups
- Totara Awards
To find out more about Totara LMS and the many benefits it brings then why not call us now on 0330 024 2881.
Original Article information provided by Totara