Customer Service Training
Customers are the lifeblood of business, without them there is no business. Customer service is essentially taking care of your customers’ needs and is therefore crucial to your success and most probably your job. For the time that we are dealing with customers, this thought should be uppermost in our minds. Whatever the pressures of the job, the calls on our time and attention, customers are essential to the health of our business and they MUST come first!
If you needed any further convincing of its importance, then the following survey results should help.
- 89%of consumers have switched to doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Harris Interactive
- Across the globe, 96%of consumers say customer service is an important factor in their choice of loyalty to a brand. Mircosoft Report
- Customers who had a very good experience are 3.5x more likely to repurchase and 5x more likely to recommend the company to friends and relatives than if they had a very poor experience. Temkin
- Americans will pay 17%more to do business with firms with great reputations when it comes to customer service. American Express
- Attracting a new customer is 6-7 times more expensivethan retaining a current one. Salesforce
Delivering good customer service should be an easy thing to do, because we all have personal experience of being a customer. We know what good customer service looks like and feels like, and we should aim to deal with our customers in the way we ourselves would wish to be treated.
Whilst providing good customer service should come naturally it is a skill that benefits from training. So, if you aspire to having loyal customers who recommend your business to others; if you want purchases to be based on something more important that price and you’d welcome the opportunity to sell on trust, it’s time to train your staff.
Cortexa are about to launch two new Customer Services training courses. If you’d like to review these and see how they’ll help your business performance and profits, then call us now on 0330 024 2881 or send us a request online HERE.