We are recruiting now
Position Title: Instructional Designer
Salary: £26k – £30k dependent on experience
Location: Great Doddington, Northamptonshire
Contract Duration: 3 Months Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of leading to a permanent position.
We are seeking an organised, creative e-learning/instructional designer to join our team. We provide e-learning to a diverse range of organisations across a variety of sectors. With a strong bespoke content team we are now looking to extend our offering to other sectors.
The instructional design team works on a wide variety of projects, from formal e-learning courses to mobile apps and marketing animations. In any given year, you will produce updates to existing training courses, design new courses and design new interactive elements for our ever growing catalogue.
- 2 years’ good experience of instructional design, including needs assessment, design documentation, storyboarding, procedural documentation, and product testing
- A natural eye for multimedia design: layout, style, colour selection, motion, graphics and audio
- An almost compulsive attention to detail – grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, audio accuracy, and effective presentation
- The ability to explain your thoughts and design approaches, clearly and in plain English, to people who are not designers
- Able to communicate effectively with SMEs, in terms of client’s need, project scope, and technical abilities or limitations
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet hard deadlines
- Experience with Learning Management systems
- Experience with rapid e-learning tools like Articulate, Adapt, Camtasia, Captivate etc.
- Ability to individually create solid e-learning training deliverables using e-learning programs, demonstrating a solid understanding of the application and utilising the breadth of the software’s capabilities
Apply on line HERE.