PHP Developer (Hybrid working):-
Cortexa is a leading East Midlands based e-learning business that is growing in an increasingly competitive space. We have a wide span of customers who access online learning via our Totara, Campus and Moodle e-learning platforms, in all cases solid customer onboarding and longer term account management is key to the success of our relationship and ensuring our customers get the best out of our offer.
Due to our recent growth we are seeking a PHP Developer who will report to our Learning Solutions Manager and play a key role in the continued success of the established business and its SaaS solutions. The role includes continued development and ongoing support of our Totara/Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) and new product development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Improving existing products by exploiting current ways of working and software
- Evolving current solutions and software to aid the development of the business and its clients experience
- Creating new solutions based on the business development plan
- Creating and maintaining a collaborative environment which is mindful of AGILE practises
- Manage the ongoing day to day activity of the platform and service to ensure we comply with our uptime SLA’s
- Manage existing and future technology partnerships including infrastructure and integration partners
- Working with the account managers on new business and existing account pre-sales activity
- Liaising with the support and sales teams, sharing customer feedback prioritising near term product enhancements, maintenance, fixes and updates
Our tech stack:
- AWS – LAMP
- PHP 7/8
- Totara and Moodle
- RESTful API
- PHP 7/8
- Technical understanding or RESTful API’s
Nice to have
- PHP 5
- AWS infrastructure
- Data migration
Other Skills and Attributes
- Great ideas person and able to deliver improvement in concepts
- Project management
- Experienced in translating business and technology models into delivery roadmaps
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, in TEAMS, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload without supervision.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
- Excellent knowledge of client service best practice.
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid (2 office days a month)
At Cortexa we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Learning Designer:-
Position Title: Instructional Designer
Salary: £30k – £32k dependent on experience
Location: Great Doddington, Northamptonshire
Contract Duration: Full time.
We are seeking an organised, creative e-learning/instructional designer to join our team. We provide e-learning to a diverse range of organisations across a variety of sectors. With a strong bespoke content team we are now looking to extend our offering to other sectors.
The instructional design team works on a wide variety of projects, from formal e-learning courses to mobile apps and marketing animations. In any given year, you will produce updates to existing training courses, design new courses and design new interactive elements for our ever growing catalogue.
- 2 years’ good experience of instructional design, including needs assessment, design documentation, storyboarding, procedural documentation, and product testing
- A natural eye for multimedia design: layout, style, colour selection, motion, graphics and audio
- An almost compulsive attention to detail – grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, audio accuracy, and effective presentation
- The ability to explain your thoughts and design approaches, clearly and in plain English, to people who are not designers
- Able to communicate effectively with SMEs, in terms of client’s need, project scope, and technical abilities or limitations
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet hard deadlines
- Experience with Learning Management systems
- Experience with rapid e-learning tools like Articulate, Adapt, Camtasia, Captivate etc.
- Ability to individually create solid e-learning training deliverables using e-learning programs, demonstrating a solid understanding of the application and utilising the breadth of the software’s capabilities
Apply on line HERE.