Bespoke e-Learning Content
What does bespoke design mean?
That as a design team we create original high-quality e-learning courses that reflect your brand and values whilst delivering the message in your voice.
Training tailored to your requirements
We use designers, project managers and subject matter experts to create training courses across all industries. Building effective customer partnerships that use proven methods in a collaborative approach to achieve measurable success.
- Designing courses and content that meet objectives and exceed expectations
- Building training modules that compliment or replace traditional face to face methods
- Creating media rich designs that enhance the message and aid long term information retention
- Adopting your own unique look and tone to ensure a seamless business integration
Whilst never insisting on a rigid approach to design, years of experience has helped us develop a method that achieves impressive repeatable results.
- Meet with client to understand more about the culture and style of the organisation we’re working with.
- Explore and identify the desired learning outcomes and broad scope of the assets needed.
- Work through available media and assets to get a handle on what can be re-used and how much new and original content we might need to create.
- Unpack and explore the brief and learning outcomes.
- Work through the available content.
- Produce a first draft content map.
- Organise ideas
- Plan asset development (photo/video shoots, animations etc.)
- Create storyboard and media plan
- Carry out any video/photo shoots
- Create animations and record voice tracks
- Develop Alpha version for internal review
COMPLETION & DELIVERY
- Apply Beta feedback
- Deliver Gold version for sign-off
QA AND CLIENT REVIEW
- Review Alpha and compile QA feedback
- Implement QA feedback and produce Beta version
- Send Beta to client for review