Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Great Doddington, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking an organised, creative e-learning/instructional designer to join our team. We provide e-learning to a diverse range of organisations; clients include Wolseley plc, Jewson, Worcester Bosch and a host of companies across the Construction industry supply chain. With a strong bespoke content team we are now looking to extend our offering to other sectors.
The instructional design team works on a wide variety of projects, from formal e-learning courses to mobile apps and marketing animations. In any given year, you will produce updates to existing training courses, design new courses and design new interactive elements for our ever growing catalogue.
- 2 years’ good experience of instructional design, including needs assessment, design documentation, storyboarding, procedural documentation, and product testing
- A natural eye for multimedia design: layout, style, colour selection, motion, graphics and audio
- An almost compulsive attention to detail – grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, audio accuracy, and effective presentation
- The ability to explain your thoughts and design approaches, clearly and in plain English, to people who are not designers
- Able to communicate effectively with SMEs, in terms of client’s need, project scope, and technical abilities or limitations
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet hard deadlines
- Experience with Learning Management systems
- Experience with rapid e-learning tools like Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.
- Ability to individually create solid e-learning training deliverables using e-learning programs, demonstrating a solid understanding of the application and utilising the breadth of the software’s capabilities
Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
The role of the Business Development Manager is to identify, win and grow new business, build relationships with new customers, engage and reactivate long-term non-spending customers. We have a range of products and services, so a key part of the role will be to connect with customers, to understand their requirements and be able to construct the most effective solution to their needs.
With high energy and deadline driven you’ll be well versed in working and delivering under pressure. You’ll have a great track record in successfully managing a wide range of clients and you’ll understand the sales cycle and how to develop business. With proven negotiation skills, you’ll demonstrate the ability to build tailored proposals for customers whilst driving sales and maximising profitability. Successfully managing your own time and territory to deliver effectively and efficiently against targets means planning and organisational skills are a must! The role is based in our office near Wellingborough, but will involve extensive travel around the UK.